Snorkel Equipment Sales & Rentals
Whether you are after a wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves, hood or a weight belt, we sell it and rent it!
Rent a snorkel package for 24 hours: $69.99
* Includes mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves, hood and 7mm wetsuit.
** NEW** Tuesday Evening Drop In Guided Snorkel
This is a great opportunity for anyone new to skin diving or snorkeling to "get their feet wet' so to speak. Our free guide will assist you with proper gear use and in water techniques while guiding you around a local shore site.
How do they work?
* You MUST Register in Advance by 12pm on Tuesday!
* If you have not registered, call the shop to see if the drop is still happening - if nobody registers in advance, the drop in may be cancelled.
* We meet at the dive shop at 6pm Tuesday evenings
* You will need equipment - you can rent from us, or bring your own.
* Please arrange for any snorkel equipment rentals prior to Tuesday evening.
Otherwise we cannot guarantee equipment will be available
* Once snorkelers have all arrived, we leave the shop around 6:30 and head to a local site. We do not provide transportation
* Our experienced guide will provide a snorkel briefing and basic snorkeling instruction.
Eco Tour and Snorkeling Adventure
Our 38' foot aluminum dive charter boat suits divers, freedivers and snorkelers alike! Our boat is located in Pedder Bay in Metchosin. We offer snorkeling/freediving tours on demand and from May-October. Typically these tours last around 4 hours and involve a trip around Race Rocks to check out the sea lions/seals, whales and whatever else we can find as well as snorkeling on the West Shore.
Families are welcome and all children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
**There is no certification necessary to participate in snorkel tours however you must be able to swim and be comfortable in deep water.
Cost is $149.99 per person
* 5 people min. required for charter to run
* All prices include rental equipment.
If you are worried about the cold ask us about upgrading to a Drysuit for an additional $25 (subject to availability)
Mask fit and comfort varies, if you would like to purchase your own mask and snorkel, we can offer you 15% off with the purchase of a snorkeling eco tour.
* Tours are subject to weather
* Participants are required to come to our shop to try equipment on in advance to ensure proper size.
* Pick up is at the dock at Pedder Bay Marina in Metchosin
* Min. of 5 guests needed per trip
* Exposure protection is not available for young children (boots, gloves, hoods or wetsuit).
Date Finder Hint: Type in snorkel in the search engine, or use the filter button to select snorkeling adventures.