Whether you are climbing Mt. Everest or walking down the street, accidents happen. The rescue diver course teaches you techniques to improve your skills in the event of an emergency at the dive site.
- 12 years old
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
- First Aid Training within the last 2 years
- (Click here for our EFR Primary and Secondary Care training page.)
- While all basic equipment (including a drysuit) are included for the course, all students must have a knife, compass, timing device and slate. These can be purchased in store, ask about our student discounts.
- $329.99 CND + GST - Practical Rescue Training (Payable to Rockfish Divers). We will send you an eLearning code to complete online training
- Contact us for further details!
- Complete rescue diver theory online on the PADI website.
- Demonstrate self-rescue skills in confined or open water.
- Demonstrate diver rescue skills from Rescue Exercises 1-10 in confined or open water.
- Participate in rescue scenarios.
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a dive site.
- 6th, 8th (pool) / 11th (0cean)