Advanced Open Water
At depth some critters may behave differently. At night they might come out for longer periods. In current you may find more of them due to increased nutrients.
There are several types of diving that require different safety precautions and diving techniques than what you may have learned in the Open Water Course.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Certification course allows you to choose 5 different styles of diving to practice and learn with a professional (must include deep diving and underwater navigation).
$500 + GST
- Basic Equipment Provided: BCD, Reg, Tanks, Weights, Exposure Suit, Fins, Gloves, Hood, Computer.
- Divers must rent or supply: Mask, Snorkel, Fleece, Knife and Compass.
- Rental Packages are available
- Lights are available for rent or purchase for the night dive.
We can run the advanced course with just 3 people - please email us if you would like to request a certain date!
Please call or email us for availability, we are happy to make somthing work with your schedule!
• Complete five Adventure Dives including Deep and Underwater Navigation.
• Complete the five Knowledge Reviews for the completed Adventure Dives.
• Certified as PADI Open Water Diver