PADI Rescue Diver Course
Whether you are climbing Mt. Everest or walking down the street, accidents happen. The rescue diver course teaches you techniques to improve your skills in the event of an emergency at the dive site.
- 12 years old
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
- First Aid Training within the last 2 years
- (Click here for our EFR Primary and Secondary Care training page.)
- Basic Equipment Provided: BCD, Reg, Tanks, Weights, Exposure Suit, Fins, Gloves, Hood, Computer.
- Divers must rent or supply: Mask, Snorkel, Fleece, Knife and Compass.
- Rental Packages are available
- $500 + GST - Practical Rescue Training. We will send you an eLearning code to complete online training
- Includes 1 pool session and 2 full days in the ocean.
- Contact us for further details!
- Complete rescue diver theory online on the PADI website.
- Demonstrate self-rescue skills in confined or open water.
- Demonstrate diver rescue skills from Rescue Exercises 1-10 in open water.
- Participate in rescue scenarios.
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a dive site.