Sometimes learning can to dive can be intimidating. Why should exploring the ocean be confined to only divers though?
- Water temperature varies a lot throughout the year. In the winter it can get as low as 4 or 5 degrees at the surface. In the summer it can get as high as 16 or 17 degrees. In the winter, you would want a drysuit - it would still be very cold though. In the summer a 5mm or 7mm wetsuit, plus hoods, boots and gloves is lots.
- We do all of the snorkeling charters off on our dive vessels
- We include information on the local ecosystem and talk about the critters you'll see and the ones you should be aware of.
- Cost is $89/ person to snorkel for 1.5 hours.
- We provide all equipment you need
- We require a minimum of 3 people per charter.
- As diving is our primary business, our boats are often tied up with courses or charters. We can be much more accommodating with snorkeling tours during the week. However, check our calendar, if there is a weekend you want to snorkel, and nothing is happening - drop us an email!
- Email us for date availability