Drop in dives are back!!
Sunday Drop In Dives
Every Sunday morning we provide a divemaster free of charge to guide divers at a local shore dive.
A great way to meet new divers and explore the local dive scene without breaking the bank!
How do they work?
* We meet at the dive shop at 9am on Sunday mornings
* You will need equipment - you can rent from us, or bring your own.
* Once divers have all arrived, we leave the shop around 9:30 and head to a local site. We do not provide transportation
* Our experienced Divemasters will provide a dive briefing and group divers up accordingly.
* if you have been out of the water for more than a year, we ask that you contact the shop about arranging a scuba review.
* Please arrange any scuba rentals prior to Sunday morning. We can be very busy Sunday mornings and cannot guarantee equipment will be available that morning!