Drop in dives are back!!
**NEW** HAPPY NEW YEAR DIVERS!We are saying GOOD BYE to 2021 doing our favourite thing! Come on our and meet the new owners and enjoy a guided dive. Following the dive, enjoy some hot chocolate/refreshments and some treats/snacks! Plus we'll be letting everyone know the new shop location and official move date!
Meet at the Quadra Shop @ 9:00AM
*We still have tanks and gear for rent at the Quadra St location.Please note: If you need any rental gear or tank fills etc., please pop into the shop before Friday (New Years Eve) before 2pm. The storefront is closed January 1 and 2.
We can wait to see everyone!
Sunday Drop In Dives
Every Sunday morning we provide a divemaster free of charge to guide divers at a local shore dive.
A great way to meet new divers and explore the local dive scene without breaking the bank!
How do they work?
* We meet at the dive shop at 9am on Sunday mornings
* You will need equipment - you can rent from us, or bring your own.
* Once divers have all arrived, we leave the shop around 9:30 and head to a local site. We do not provide transportation
* Our experienced Divemasters will provide a dive briefing and group divers up accordingly.
* if you have been out of the water for more than a year, we ask that you contact the shop about arranging a scuba review.
* Please arrange any scuba rentals prior to Sunday morning. We can be very busy Sunday mornings and cannot guarantee equipment will be available that morning!